PYO offers a broad range of coaching and supervising services not only to facilitate mountain climbing and outdoor activities, but also to enhance the skills and capacity of aspiring coaches and instructors who desire to hone their skills and broaden their knowledge.
It is important for climbers to keep up with the latest procedures, innovations and trends in climbing; therefore, PYO is offering you’re the opportunity to learn the latest practices, concepts and standards in outdoors and mountain climbing. Under the coaching and supervising service, PYO experts would mentor you to develop your physical stamina and enhance your academic knowledge of outdoors, mountains and the environment at large.
The coaching and supervising program would acquaint with the different models of climbing and outdoors in addition to demonstrating and explaining the fundamental, traditional and modern coaching pedagogies. Key climbing movement basics would also be covered under the training.
Our coaching and supervising services would enable you to:
- Find and explain the mechanical and biological aspects involved in technical climbing
- Plan and assess outdoor activities and understand and practice dynamic movements
- Learn and demonstrate certain, crucial movement skills and the theories behind them
- Understanding and learning of skills specific to certain terrains
- Learn how to use climbing and outdoor tools and technologies to support your endeavor
This service is basically for climbers who want to enhance their climbing methods, techniques, tactics, strategies and approaches. It will also enhance your performance adaptation via high endurance physical training.
Interested in PYO’s coaching and supervising services? Contact us now for more details.